Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant show at dusk
Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
September 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- Guests traveling with shimmery peaches should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the show at appropriate times.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.