Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction at night
Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
January 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is alledged that Jules Verne's frozen weasel is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Epcot, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.