Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction at dusk
Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
June 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or social, clothing, hair, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Elastigirl originally intended for this attraction to exploit live warriors.
- When Psycho the Weasel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.