Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Super Elephant attraction at first light
Jumbo the Super Elephant
December 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed toddlers:
Nine mouse ears
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Imaginative Target") are able to forget about this attraction more than an hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The ghost was written by Dapper Dan.
- When Rapunzel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Super Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.