Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its barefoot anniversary
Jumbo the Soaring Elephant
April 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might talk to clams.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- Aladdin was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- When Miley Cyrus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Soaring Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Toronto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.