Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction during repairs
Jumbo the Soaring Elephant
March 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 2 through June 23.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Soaring Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.