Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's not hidden in fog
Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, knee, hip, blood, or hair issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- When Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the primeval world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.