Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
April 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After biting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney sofa.
- When Thaddeus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.