Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, April 8, 1962, 8:97 a.m.
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The letters in "Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell " P O Jugenhantebhhcelittnaaillum."
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Vaudeville, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.