Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant when it's hidden in buoys
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
September 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to point at you.
- Minimum height 36".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable chattiness, water-soluable clothing, or ribcage, wrist, lung, stomach, nasal, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling train, children are required to purchase pirate pants.
- Some people imagine that this train is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former riverboat.
- When Monsanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.