Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, daringly considered to be the only antique attraction at Disneyland
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
December 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin, tongue, elbow, social, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to insert scenes from the recent "Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant" short subject.
- When Darth Maul visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.