Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An overcrowded view of Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant when it's inundated in fog
Jumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
May 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this show.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Santa Claus photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains holographic images.
- If you have time to monitor the show's interior doors, you may be able to see the wondrous laser.
- This show was originally planned for A Territory Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.