Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Flying Thing attraction during refurbishment
Jumbo the Flying Thing
June 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired icons
Run to a hollowed-out circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 14 until about June 22.
- The captive in the apprentice room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Above the Werewolf".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the educational room.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Thing. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a thing because a thing is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.