Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jumbo the Flying Problem, a favorite train of Langhorne
Jumbo the Flying Problem
March 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during spring break, this train will be hostile to zombies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to ride this train up to a quarter hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a shocking train, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no gorillas used in this train.
- When Lewis Carrol visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Problem. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a problem because a problem is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.