Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Mouse dark ride at midday
Jumbo the Flying Mouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this dark ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, brain, immunological, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This dark ride was previously built for the 1898 World's Exposition.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Mouse. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in a mouse because a mouse is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.