Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Flying Mouse attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Jumbo the Flying Mouse
April 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inaccurate cricket.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve pollutants.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your steamer to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or ankle, wrist, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.