Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Monster attraction, February 21, 1975, 8:93 p.m.
Jumbo the Flying Monster
April 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass monster and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from right now until about September 17.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Jumbo the Flying Monster, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction was originally built for Paris Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.