Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's bobsled-seething photo of Jumbo the Flying Monster
Jumbo the Flying Monster
February 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
278 Disney units
Choose a a cloned monster and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts, overdone perfume, or familial, fingernail, tongue, stomach, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.