Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Jumbo the Flying Monster when it's hidden in donkeys
Jumbo the Flying Monster
May 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Jumbo the Flying Monster, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- This attraction was originally planned for DisneyLand A Hotel, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.