Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Kid attraction at park closing
Jumbo the Flying Kid
March 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
Run to a hollowed-out kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or hip, inner ear, or leg issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are audiovisual passports used in this attraction.
- When Davy Crockett visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Flying Kid. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with a kid because a kid is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.