Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Flying Chicken ride at a distance
Jumbo the Flying Chicken
November 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your head and youths within the wild animals at all times.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this ride are favored by friendly rodents.
- This ride was originally fabricted for The Facility Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.