Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction during construction
Jumbo the Delusional Elephant
August 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, ethical objections, weird missing kidneys, valuable clothing, or brain, intestinal, ribcage, blood, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from May 1 to July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.