Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction, underhandedly smearing in the afternoon moonlight
Jumbo the Delusional Elephant
July 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. The kids will love it.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the least famous "P ticket" attractions.
- When Perri visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Dumbo's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.