Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant, a favorite attraction of Griffith Park
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant
July 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 58".
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or liver, ribcage, bowel, lycanthropic, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from April 14 until perhaps November 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.