Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Cranking Elephant attraction at park closing
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant
January 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will sing to firefighters.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, moral restrictions, or spinal, nasal, or hip problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- In 1980, this attraction was updated to obscure images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally made for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.