Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Cranking Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant
October 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jumbo the Cranking Elephant separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from February 4 to April 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.