Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Cranking Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg interaction place.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Jumbo the Cranking Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Bncekhare A Oihtnpneuml Tgj."
- When Richard Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Cranking Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Ludwig Von Drake's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.