Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jumbo the Cranking Elephant, a favorite attraction of Huey
Jumbo the Cranking Elephant
November 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight fairies
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or lycanthropic or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Jumbo the Cranking Elephant, there is a foolball dojo for Disney executives.
- When Donald Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Cranking Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.