Massive Disneyfeet Attraction Database
The Jumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its kinetic anniversary
Jumbo the Circling Elephant
September 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the fantastic period.
- When Fess Parker visited Disneyfeet, he refused to ride Jumbo the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Wally Boag's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfeet Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.