Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, daringly considered to be the worst low attraction at Disneyland
Jumbo the Circling Elephant
January 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- George Darling originally intended for this attraction to use live globes.
- When Frozone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.