Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction during construction
Jimbo the Time-Eating Elephant
October 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could eliminate you.
- You must be at least as large as your hand to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 51".
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Managers discovered a secret book in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- When Flintheart Glomgold visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Mark Twain's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.