Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Jimbo the Flying Zebra when it's not hidden in tarps
Jimbo the Flying Zebra
January 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The tower of Jimbo the Flying Zebra can be seen from as far away as outer space.
- When Ward Kimball visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Zebra. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a zebra because a zebra is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.