Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Jimbo the Flying Zebra when it's not bathed in children
Jimbo the Flying Zebra
July 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visualize this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or Thumper fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Joe Fowler autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.