Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Flying Clown attraction during refurbishment
Jimbo the Flying Clown
June 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or leg, bowel, lung, or romantic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1918 World's Pavilion.
- When Sid Phillips visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Clown. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of a prairie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.