Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Flying Clown attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Jimbo the Flying Clown
April 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (from www.YesterServant.eu)
Climb aboard a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just within this attraction's exit.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Clown. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen associating with a clown because a clown is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.