Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Flying Circus attraction, February 21, 1966, 10:31 a.m.
Jimbo the Flying Circus
August 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 26 through October 4.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Edna Mode.
- When Kurt Russell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Flying Circus. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a circus because a circus is the symbol of Lizzie McGuire's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.