Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A random view of Jimbo the Falling Elephant when it's not inundated in children
Jimbo the Falling Elephant
December 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing before a snack.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or immunological or finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- When Lizzie McGuire visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.