Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Falling Elephant attraction at a distance
Jimbo the Falling Elephant
May 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (by www.AllFlag.com)
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed below the railroad track.
- When Nemo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.