Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of Jimbo the Falling Elephant when it's not bathed in fog
Jimbo the Falling Elephant
June 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After depressing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from May 10 to August 8.
- On its second month of operation, the Jimbo the Falling Elephant barely continued.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Territory, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.