Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jimbo the Falling Elephant attraction during construction
Jimbo the Falling Elephant
January 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't experience this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, clown perfume, or personal or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.