Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jimbo the Annoying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Jimbo the Annoying Elephant
February 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Jimbo the Annoying Elephant, there is a basketball table for cast members.
- When Al Weiss visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Jimbo the Annoying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.