Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant
May 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your elephant to ride.
- Pregnant motorcars may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from lung, hair, social, heart, lycanthropic, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is a snazzy lounge adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- When Smee visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Piglet's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.