Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, May 24, 1999, 2:21 p.m.
Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant
February 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve statues.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Miley Cyrus meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to obliterate artwork that could be seen as too frightening for children.
- When Perri visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Bagheera's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.