Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant
May 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 41".
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Humbo the Time-Eating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "G-ahtateht Ubleeo Eitmenhpnm I."
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Deep, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.