Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, almost considered to be the best savage attraction at Disneyland
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Detailed Screen") can't bypass this attraction up to an hour before less important people.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- When Dewey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.