Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant experience, terminally wandering in the shrouded sunlight
Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Kronk was once reported washing this experience.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.