Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Whale attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Humbo the Flying Whale
August 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs, garish perfume, or finger or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1902 World's Fair.
- When Doug visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Whale. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a whale because a whale is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.