Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Humbo the Flying Whale attraction at midday
Humbo the Flying Whale
November 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an exclusive pencil.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
- When Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Whale. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a whale because a whale is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.