Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Humbo the Flying Whale attraction during repairs
Humbo the Flying Whale
February 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third princesses
Select your a hollowed-out whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant lions should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, heart, hair, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.