Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Whale attraction during construction
Humbo the Flying Whale
February 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 4 until about January 4.
- In a private space at the high point of the Humbo the Flying Whale, there is a basketball table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Backstage Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.