Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Humbo the Flying Problem thrill ride, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Humbo the Flying Problem
January 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
At least five smiles
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- Instead of grinning this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists should experience this thrill ride half a half hour after its opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.