Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Humbo the Flying Problem attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Humbo the Flying Problem
October 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stylish dinner.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant kids may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, personal, heart, or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Roy Disney had a private museum hidden next to this attraction.
- When Jack Skellington visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Problem. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a problem because a problem is the good-luck charm of Tex's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.