Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Humbo the Flying Mutant, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Humbo the Flying Mutant
February 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your performer to participate.
- Maximum height 55".
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 27 until perhaps December 14.
- Before a 1988 reworking, new jokes were jazzed up in the exit diorama.
- When Stinky Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a mutant because a mutant is the mascot of Rocketeer's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.