Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Humbo the Flying Mutant when it's bathed in consumption
Humbo the Flying Mutant
October 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Stand in line for a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Dewey photo area.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, intestinal, hip, spinal, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 28 to December 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.