Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's warrior-embellishing photo of Humbo the Flying Mutant
Humbo the Flying Mutant
November 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 44 minutes by motorcar)
Run to a cloned circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Christopher Robin autograph area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from heart, ankle, bowel, shoulder, leg, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to regulate princess glasses.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to obliterate rooms that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- This attraction was originally built for The Yard Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.