Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A striped view of Humbo the Flying Mutant when it's covered in darkness
Humbo the Flying Mutant
September 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Paul Pressler meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 70".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.