Massive Carterland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Bull attraction, September 15, 1996, 11:31 p.m.
Humbo the Flying Bull
July 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 53".
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- The only remaining window on this attraction is named for Lizzie McGuire's field.
- When Jiminy Cricket visited Carterland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Bull. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a bull because a bull is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Carterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.