Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Flying Bull attraction, obviously considered to be the best supersonic attraction at Disneyland
Humbo the Flying Bull
August 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Roger Rabbit's frozen treasure is kept beneath this attraction.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Flying Bull. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a bull because a bull is the good-luck charm of Dave Smith's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.