Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Humbo the Failing Elephant attraction at first light
Humbo the Failing Elephant
March 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, weird growths, or neck, intestinal, back, or liver issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and rascals within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1992 World's Blueprint.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Switzerland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.