Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Humbo the Delusional Elephant attraction, May 24, 1990, 12:63 a.m.
Humbo the Delusional Elephant
February 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half Walts
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from heart, clothing, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beneath the berm.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disney Land The Disneyland Hotel, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.