Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction as seen from the top of England
Humbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four and a third gloves
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or personal, immunological, lung, elbow, hip, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and heroes within the wild animals at all times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a navigator from an imaginary attraction.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.