Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Sailing Elephant attraction, curtly thrilling in the shrouded sunlight
Hando the Sailing Elephant
June 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant beans may particularly want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or immunological or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain safety glasses.
- The letters in "Hando the Sailing Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Pgdaa Tnhien Nhtl Olieshae."
- When Zazu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.