Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Hando the Sailing Elephant
November 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could pick on soldiers.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements, unstopable cluelessness, or hip, attention-span, heart, or wrist disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.