Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Sailing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Hando the Sailing Elephant
October 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to visit this attraction less than an hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally planned for Tivoli Gardens Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.