Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Sailing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Hando the Sailing Elephant
November 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no shareholders used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Asia, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.