Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Hando the Orphaned Elephant
February 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The parking structures near this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- When Ursula visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.