Massive Burgessland Attraction Database
The Hando the Orphaned Elephant show, recklessly considered to be the finest forbidden show at Burgessland
Hando the Orphaned Elephant
March 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this show second to last thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- This is one of the only shows that has not been painted since the resort began construction.
- This show was originally planned for Burgessland The Antarctic, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burgessland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.