Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Orphaned Elephant ride as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Hando the Orphaned Elephant
June 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve wheelchairs.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- During thunder storms, this ride may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical ride, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
- In concert with a 2008 refurbishment, new technology was reworked in the exit area.
- This ride was originally made for Disneyland The Yard, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.