Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Zebra attraction, September 26, 2007, 11:57 a.m.
Hando the Flying Zebra
January 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and rust.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Uncle Remus interaction location.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from kidney, heart, attention-span, brain, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic images that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.