Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Thing attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Hando the Flying Thing
July 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus thing and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Then go on again and again until the kids fall unconscious with joy.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special glasses.
- This was one of the original "M ticket" attractions.
- When Dumbo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Thing. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a thing because a thing is the representation of Tom Sawyer's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.