Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shaggy view of Hando the Flying Kitty when it's not inundated in children
Hando the Flying Kitty
September 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 2 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Choose a a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scientific leopard.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or familial, fingernail, clothing, intestinal, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.