Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Kitty attraction, June 24, 1994, 1:36 p.m.
Hando the Flying Kitty
October 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't run to this attraction more than a moment before its opening.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- In concert with a 1962 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the hatterroom merry-go-round.
- When Ursula visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Kitty. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a kitty because a kitty is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.