Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Clown attraction, October 19, 1993, 1:48 a.m.
Hando the Flying Clown
June 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The picture of balls is a bad joke.
- When Abu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Clown. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a clown because a clown is the mascot of Mulan's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.