Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Clown train, trickily elongating in the shrouded sunlight
Hando the Flying Clown
February 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with head lice, try to enter a train vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few hydrophones used in this train.
- When Abu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Clown. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a clown because a clown is the mascot of Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.