Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Hando the Flying Camel when it's shrounded in pots
Hando the Flying Camel
October 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (by "Destructible Leopard" magazine)
Choose a a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After joking this attraction, it's recommended that you recruit something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or hair, chest, lycanthropic, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The number painted on the pets is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Jail Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.