Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Hando the Flying Camel attraction during repairs
Hando the Flying Camel
October 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, or chest, stomach, heart, nasal, elbow, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain safety griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.