Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Hando the Flying Camel when it's covered in darkness
Hando the Flying Camel
July 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Ghirardelli visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Camel. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a camel because a camel is the symbol of Genie's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.