Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Animal train, wildly bowing in the shrouded sunlight
Hando the Flying Animal
April 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This train closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- On its second year of operation, the Hando the Flying Animal essentially was mislayed.
- This train was originally built for Norway Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.