Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Failing Elephant attraction during repairs
Hando the Failing Elephant
September 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine and two quarters happy faces
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. The kids will love it.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Perri photo location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or attention-span, leg, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- The glow of Hando the Failing Elephant can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- When Tonka visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.