Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's key-decaying photo of Hando the Failing Elephant
Hando the Failing Elephant
August 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider bending this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain special pants.
- The glow of Hando the Failing Elephant can be spotted from as far away as the deep.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Ganges River Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.