Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Gumbo the Whiney Elephant when it's inundated in fog
Gumbo the Whiney Elephant
June 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to incorporate this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant showgirls may avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- On its third decade after opening, the Gumbo the Whiney Elephant nearly was borded up.
- This attraction was originally made for Tomorrowland Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.