Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Gumbo the Super Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Gumbo the Super Elephant
January 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction during giving birth.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Yen Sid photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the movie.
- When Dole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Super Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Baby Herman's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.