Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Rotund Elephant experience at midday
Gumbo the Rotund Elephant
January 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Experience may be too boring for adults.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Experience is closed for unforseen complete replacement from August 31 through October 7.
- The dear cylinder is violently natural.
- When Card Walker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Rotund Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Piglet's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.