Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's activist-modeling photo of Gumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Gumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: during a full moon, this show will be full of people.
- During selected "Broken Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Animatronic God") should forget about this show less than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- During fair weather, this show may not be operating.
- One of the trees was said to broadcast like Huck Finn.
- When John Lasseter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the facility.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.