Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, August 13, 1984, 2:14 p.m.
Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant
March 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Syndrome meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain safety pants.
- The glow of Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant can be seen from as far away as Shanghai.
- When Rocketeer visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.