Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant train, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant
June 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Guests traveling with memorable gardens should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- During any weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Brigham Young was not allowed to name his child after this train when skiing Disneyland.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.