Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant experience as seen from the top of the exposition
Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- This was Ollie Johnston's slightly visited experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- When Bullseye visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.