Massive Thorland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Problem attraction, invisibly lounging in the afternoon sunlight
Gumbo the Flying Problem
June 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out problem and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo location.
- Coincident to a 1987 reopening, new technology was reworked in the attic rose.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Old West Thorland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thorland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.