Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Lion attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Gumbo the Flying Lion
November 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Choose a a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to wreck something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.