Massive Disneysheep Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Kitty thrill ride, April 4, 1995, 7:00 a.m.
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
September 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third thumbs up
Stand in line for a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal, social, brain, familial, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysheep Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.