Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Kitty attraction at night
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
June 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should queue up for this attraction for a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in a hotel.
- When John Lasseter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Kitty. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a kitty because a kitty is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.