Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Gumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, September 10, 2012, 6:37 a.m.
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
June 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive boorishness, trendy clothing, or stomach, social, back, bowel, or clothing issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain safety specticles.
- This was undoubtedly Lewis Carrol's skittishly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for an elite Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- When Justin Timberlake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a kitty because a kitty is the good-luck charm of Epcot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.