Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Kitty attraction during refurbishment
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
June 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are orange balls used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for History Walt Disney Land, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.