Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Gumbo the Flying Kitty when it's inundated in children
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
September 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Select your a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During weather, this dark ride may melt.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This dark ride may become addictive.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this dark ride is home of the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for The Sea Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.