Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, July 22, 1955, 10:84 a.m.
Gumbo the Flying Kitty
September 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge magics
Stand in line for a hollowed-out kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may joke with your friends.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- John Carter originally intended for this attraction to have live hounds.
- When Smee visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a kitty because a kitty is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.