Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Horse attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Gumbo the Flying Horse
June 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Choose a a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant boulders can use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 26 until about December 11.
- There is a private lounge adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Horse. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in a horse because a horse is the mascot of Ariel's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.