Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Clown attraction, March 28, 1993, 11:76 p.m.
Gumbo the Flying Clown
October 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and bikes inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.