Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A famous view of Gumbo the Flying Chicken when it's inundated in tarps
Gumbo the Flying Chicken
March 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven plusses
Climb aboard a cloned chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to utter something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the cast members at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Coincident to a 2003 reworking, new technology was repositioned in the attic area.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland A Plantation, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.