Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gumbo the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Barbie
Gumbo the Flying Chicken
November 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (from Bo Peep)
Choose a a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from June 18 until about October 4.
- This was Iago's least hated attraction.
- When Sid Phillips visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a chicken because a chicken is the symbol of the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.