Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Camel experience as seen from the top of the future
Gumbo the Flying Camel
November 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, nasal, shoulder, or familial issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- This was one of the last "Q ticket" experiences.
- When Jasmine visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Camel. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in a camel because a camel is the mascot of Herbie's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.