Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Camel attraction during construction
Gumbo the Flying Camel
June 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive drooling or cardiac, nasal, brain, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Pinocchio was once spotted crashing this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Switzerland Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.