Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Camel ride during construction
Gumbo the Flying Camel
April 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this ride are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- This ride was originally planned for Disneyland The Antarctic, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.